Friday, 17 January 2014

New Zealand Planespotting Videos

Recently, I have been away in New Zealand. On some of the flights I was on, I filmed the take-offs and landings.

Click on the videos below to watch them, or click on the link beneath the video to watch them directly on YouTube.

Air New Zealand Boeing 747-400 ZK-SUH landing in Auckland from Sydney as NZ104.

 
 
 
Air New Zealand Airbus A320 ZK-OJS departing Wellington for Auckland as NZ418.

 
 
 
 
Air New Zealand Airbus A320 ZK-OJS landing in Auckland from Wellington as NZ418.
 
 
 
 
Air New Zealand 767-300WL ZK-NCL departing Auckland bound for Sydney as NZ119.
 
 
 
 
Air New Zealand 767-300WL ZK-NCL landing in Sydney from Auckland as NZ119.
 
 
 
 
Over the next few days I will be uploading my planespotting photos from New Zealand.
 
Andrew 

No comments:

Post a Comment