- Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global Express N618WF departed Cairns today for unknown.
N618WF taxiing to Runway 15
Holding short of 15
N618WF climbing out of YBCS
- Also today, Cessna Citation 525A VH-IYG arrived from Adelaide (YPAD). Soon, this bizjet will depart to Longreach (YLRE) before continuing to Adelaide.
VH-IYG taxiing to Hawker Pacific after arriving from YPAD
- Yesterday, Cessna 208EX Grand Caravan N506EX arrived from Mopah (WAKK). It is believed that this aircraft is owned by Cessna and is a demonstrator for the C208EX.
N506EX parked outside Barrier Aviation
- And lastly, some photos of Air Caledonie International De Havilland DHC6-300 F-OIAQ parked next to the Hawker Pacific hanger:
- Also, in about an hour's time, Cirrus SR-22 VH-YDA will be arriving from Rockhampton (YBRK). This Cirrus is owned by the Cirrus Company in Brisbane, and will be on display tomorrow at the North Queensland Aero Club.